Collected by Madilyn Stokey
Take a deep breath and get up close and personal with some of the most unique art in Punta Cana when you visit the Ecological Preserve’s underwater museum. You’ll find nearly a dozen massive statues all designed in honor of—and dedicated to—...
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Zip-lining is a thrilling adventure. Canopy Adventures Zip Line Tours strings adventurous folks up above Anamuya Bavaro Punta Cana and zips them across eight double lines and 15 platforms. Safety is a top priority with the Canopy Adventures crew:...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun