DR - Samana
Collected by Desiree Young
Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
Las Terrenas, in the picturesque Samaná province of the Dominican Republic, is rapidly becoming the new hotspot for visitors and those traveling from the DR's larger cities. There's a new highway that's a source of much pride connecting the...
Loma Bonita, Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
Set on the manicured grounds of the Bonita Villas next to Playa las Ballenas, Spoon Beach is a simple French bistro that serves up quality food at exceptionally low prices. The menu is fixed price, and around $4 gets you two courses. You choose...
Playa Las Galeras, Las Galeras Las Galeras Samana, Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic
Kiosco Las Galeras is a seafood shack at the end of the only road into town, where it terminates at the main, white sand beach of Las Galeras. The seafood is all fresh caught and, in some cases, still kicking. Everything is served with platanos...
Emilio Prudhomme 1, Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
The main intersection in Las Terrenas is an auditory and sun-baked bedlam of motorcycles, quad bikes, motoconcho touts, and merengue blasting from store fronts. Casas del Mar Neptunia, just a few minutes to the east and tucked away down a dirt...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December