DR & Carrib
Collected by Briana Moore
Punta Cana Village Olivo 14, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Inside Punta Cana’s Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve, underground rivers that run toward the sea feed 12 crystal-clear freshwater pools, five of which are swimmable. Dive off a wooden platform into the largest one—the...
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Zip-lining is a thrilling adventure. Canopy Adventures Zip Line Tours strings adventurous folks up above Anamuya Bavaro Punta Cana and zips them across eight double lines and 15 platforms. Safety is a top priority with the Canopy Adventures crew:...
Take a deep breath and get up close and personal with some of the most unique art in Punta Cana when you visit the Ecological Preserve’s underwater museum. You’ll find nearly a dozen massive statues all designed in honor of—and dedicated to—...
Yehuda Halevi St 79, Rosh Haayin, Israel
“Alon and I are regulars for Friday breakfast. We love their take on the Arab dish shakshuka. In the original, eggs are poached in a sauce of tomatoes and red peppers, but here they use green peppers instead of red, and they add goat cheese.” —...
Maze St 7, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
“An intimate bookstore and coffee shop with a quiet patio for read- ing, the Bookworm is the place to buy art, design, photography, and architecture books. The shop often stocks the book we wrote, The Practice.”—Architect Irene Kronenberg on Tel...
- 1 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country