DR & Carrib
Collected by Briana Moore
A trip to the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve is a highlight of any visit to the Dominican Republic. The network of trails leads through beautiful tropical forest and delivers visitors to 12 freshwater lagoons, some of which are open...
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Zip-lining is a thrilling adventure. Canopy Adventures Zip Line Tours strings adventurous folks up above Anamuya Bavaro Punta Cana and zips them across eight double lines and 15 platforms. Safety is a top priority with the Canopy Adventures crew:...
Take a deep breath and get up close and personal with some of the most unique art in Punta Cana when you visit the Ecological Preserve’s underwater museum. You’ll find nearly a dozen massive statues all designed in honor of—and dedicated to—...
Yehuda Halevi St 79, Rosh Haayin, Israel
“Alon and I are regulars for Friday breakfast. We love their take on the Arab dish shakshuka. In the original, eggs are poached in a sauce of tomatoes and red peppers, but here they use green peppers instead of red, and they add goat cheese.” —...
Maze St 7, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
“An intimate bookstore and coffee shop with a quiet patio for read- ing, the Bookworm is the place to buy art, design, photography, and architecture books. The shop often stocks the book we wrote, The Practice.”—Architect Irene Kronenberg on Tel...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles