Collected by Jess Flamholz
Avenida Alemania, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic (La Republica Dominicana) is a small country bordered by Haiti to the west. Despite the opulence of the hotels and beaches in Bavaro, the DR is in fact a third world country. It was bizarre knowing that as I relaxed on the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys