Collected by rachel lavin
Emilio Prudhomme 1, Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
The main intersection in Las Terrenas is an auditory and sun-baked bedlam of motorcycles, quad bikes, motoconcho touts, and merengue blasting from store fronts. Casas del Mar Neptunia, just a few minutes to the east and tucked away down a dirt...
Loma Bonita, Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
Set on the manicured grounds of the Bonita Villas next to Playa las Ballenas, Spoon Beach is a simple French bistro that serves up quality food at exceptionally low prices. The menu is fixed price, and around $4 gets you two courses. You choose...
Playa Diamante, 33000, Dominican Republic
At Diamond Beach in Cabrera, Dominican Republic, you can walk out into the water nearly 200 feet before it even gets above your knees. A natural hot spring runs beneath the cove and warms the sand under your feet. This is a great beach for kids as...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022