Downward Dog: Yoga around the World
Whether you're in California or Costa Rica, Bali or Bangalore, there are plenty of yoga studios and wellness focused resorts around the world to practice downward dog. Stretch your limbs in a day class or book an entire holiday at a holistic retreat where the focus is on rejuvenating the mind and body through yoga, meditation, and nutrition. To really relax, head to a school in a far-flung corner of the world that cell phone signals have yet to penetrate.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip