Collected by Mark Ellefson
Historic Third Ward, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
I grew up 30 minutes from downtown Milwaukee but never went there or thought to check it out. After being away from the area for 14 years and exploring some interesting places I felt I needed to check it out just like I would if I were a traveler....
3001 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207, USA
Pastiche is a neighborhood restaurant located in Bay View, featuring a seasonally changing menu of traditional French Bistro dishes prepared whenever possible from locally-sourced ingredients. It is surprisingly good and surprisingly reasonable...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village