Collected by Heidi Davies
Upper Rd, Guston, Dover CT16 1HJ, UK
We had a fantastic weekend in Dover, England. We had amazing, blue skies and warm temperatures, we went in the Spring of last year. What a great way to spend the day, walking along the cliffs, watching the sheep graze, mesmerized by the beautiful...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys