Collected by Shota Furuya
Constitución Plaza, 6, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
San Sebastian is truly a magical place to celebrate New Years Eve. I would fly to here for the sole purpose of spending this holiday in Parte Vieja, just to experience the elation that is perhaps only found here on this special night (and of...
Pº Colón, 15, 20002 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Bar Hidalgo 56 is probably one of my top three pintxo bars in the entire city. With a bar stacked full of equally delicious pintxos, a menu of hot pintxos that is incredibly varied and delicious, and an attention to product that you simply don't...
Zubieta Kalea, 56, 20007 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Simple, skilled treatment of raw product is the hallmark of the cuisine at Narru. With a chef once named in the Wall Street Journal as a top young chef to watch in Europe, the food here is quite simply delicious. Stars are the tomato salad, the...
Easo Kalea, 9, 20006 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Bar Ciaboga is a classic spot that has been serving up perfect plates of olive oil and garlic confit potatoes for twenty years. The super kind barman will warn you that the paprika in the ceramic dispensers is spicy, but make sure to sprinkle some...
Okendo Kalea, 1, 20004 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Let's say you only have a day or two in San Sebastián and no time to research your trip. Who you gonna call? Jon Warren and his team at San Sebastián Food. They offer shortcuts to the heart of the San Sebastián food scene, and the truth is, they...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December