Collected by Shota Furuya
Constitución Plaza, 6, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
San Sebastian is truly a magical place to celebrate New Years Eve. I would fly to here for the sole purpose of spending this holiday in Parte Vieja, just to experience the elation that is perhaps only found here on this special night (and of...
Pº Colón, 15, 20002 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Bar Hidalgo 56 is probably one of my top three pintxo bars in the entire city. With a bar stacked full of equally delicious pintxos, a menu of hot pintxos that is incredibly varied and delicious, and an attention to product that you simply don't...
Zubieta Kalea, 56, 20007 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Simple, skilled treatment of raw product is the hallmark of the cuisine at Narru. With a chef once named in the Wall Street Journal as a top young chef to watch in Europe, the food here is quite simply delicious. Stars are the tomato salad, the...
Easo Kalea, 9, 20006 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Bar Ciaboga is a classic spot that has been serving up perfect plates of olive oil and garlic confit potatoes for twenty years. The super kind barman will warn you that the paprika in the ceramic dispensers is spicy, but make sure to sprinkle some...
Okendo Kalea, 1, 20004 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Let's say you only have a day or two in San Sebastián and no time to research your trip. Who you gonna call? Jon Warren and his team at San Sebastián Food. They offer shortcuts to the heart of the San Sebastián food scene, and the truth is, they...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know