Collected by Donna
Seagram Building, 375 Park Ave, New York, NY 10152, USA
Eight blocks south of Loews Regency on Park Avenue, you'll find two works of modernist architecture that shaped the landscapes of cities around the world. The Seagram Building, seen here, was completed in 1958 and is master architect Mies van der...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World