Collected by Jennifer Dady
3540 Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32309, USA
Nothing is more quintessential spring in Tallahassee than a beautiful day at Maclay Gardens. This beautiful stretch of oaks with moss overhanging the walkway in the gardens looks like a true Southern cathedral.
215 E 7th Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32303, USA
It's definitely not your typical Southern home goods shop, but it has just enough charm to do the trick. Featuring a mix of new and vintage things, my favorite items are books, beauty products, bedding, religious relics, lounge wear and locally...
70 Hotz Avenue, Grayton Beach, FL 32459, USA
I have been going to The Red Bar with my family since I was 10 years old to experience the food, music, ambiance, and culture of this Emerald Coast staple. They have about 10 dishes which have been around as long as I can remember which are all...
38 Main St, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461, USA
Stumbled upon this awesome Tapas place in Rosemary. Delicious Rose', tapas and super sweet staff made for a great lunch. The atmosphere was beautiful and surprisingly local too, considering the tourist community. Will certainly be returning.
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights