Collected by Jennifer Dady
3540 Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32309, USA
Nothing is more quintessential spring in Tallahassee than a beautiful day at Maclay Gardens. This beautiful stretch of oaks with moss overhanging the walkway in the gardens looks like a true Southern cathedral.
215 E 7th Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32303, USA
It's definitely not your typical Southern home goods shop, but it has just enough charm to do the trick. Featuring a mix of new and vintage things, my favorite items are books, beauty products, bedding, religious relics, lounge wear and locally...
70 Hotz Ave, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459, USA
I have been going to The Red Bar with my family since I was 10 years old to experience the food, music, ambiance, and culture of this Emerald Coast staple. They have about 10 dishes which have been around as long as I can remember which are all...
38 Main St, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461, USA
Stumbled upon this awesome Tapas place in Rosemary. Delicious Rose', tapas and super sweet staff made for a great lunch. The atmosphere was beautiful and surprisingly local too, considering the tourist community. Will certainly be returning.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign