Collected by Gjermund Glesnes
Calle Duarte 53, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
El Beaterio is a restored sixteenth-century convent in the heart of Zona Colonial in Santo Domingo. Fromthe cozy, high-ceilinged living room at the front of the building to the tranquil courtyard at the back, this small, intimate hotel is perfect...
5 km 10, 5, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
Located right on Kite Beach in Cabarete, this place is home to many activities on site including a jiu jitsu dojo, yoga loft, cross fit gym, flying trapeze, pool, and beach front restaurant/bar, and best of all: a kite school. Whether you want to...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now