Dominican Republic 2014
Collected by Ryan Brown
Sabana de la Mar, Dominican Republic
Popular with birdwatchers and eco-tourists, Los Haitises National Park in the Dominican Republic is almost exclusively accessible via boat. There is some road access, but the best way to take in the protected islands, mangrove forests and...
Camino Del Llibre, Sosúa 57000, Dominican Republic
The Mundo King art museum holds an astonishingly beautiful collection of Dominican and Haitian art. It is easy to spend several hours there without even noticing. It is an expansive "palace" without equal. Pay a small tip to the local guy who...
Playa Rincon, 32000, Dominican Republic
Nearby the town of Las Galeras is Playa Rincon, which is regarded by many as one of the finest beaches in all of the Caribbean for its seclusion, fine white sands and crystal clear waters. To reach Playa Rincon, one must drive out of town into the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico