Collected by Vanessa Young
Macao, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
The half day dune buggy tour (i booked through viator.com) was the highlight. Though the resort is nice, I was going stir crazy. I HIGHLY recommend doing this! Other things to note: - All-inclusive is pretty much the only option here. If food is a...
The birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees – they’re all connected, and they’re all working in perfect harmony at the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve. One of the most unique installations at the park is the bee keeping...
Take a deep breath and get up close and personal with some of the most unique art in Punta Cana when you visit the Ecological Preserve’s underwater museum. You’ll find nearly a dozen massive statues all designed in honor of—and dedicated to—...
The Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve's Ridgway's hawk restoration program is one of the great Dominican Republic conservation success stories: Since the program’s introduction, conservationists have reintroduced numerous Ridgway's hawks...
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Paddleboarding is considered one of the fastest growing leisure sports in the world, and is an accessible, easy-to-learn activity that the entire family can enjoy. It's perfect for folks who want to chill out and take it easy just off the beach,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter