Collected by Jen Leemann
Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
Las Terrenas, in the picturesque Samaná province of the Dominican Republic, is rapidly becoming the new hotspot for visitors and those traveling from the DR's larger cities. There's a new highway that's a source of much pride connecting the...
El Limón 32000, Dominican Republic
The journey to Cascada El Limon takes about 30 minutes on horseback. The trail is rocky and muddy and steep in some spots, but the horses are surefooted, and you'll have a guide walking nearby just in case your horse gets a little excited. Once...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked