Collected by Jen Leemann
Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
Las Terrenas, in the picturesque Samaná province of the Dominican Republic, is rapidly becoming the new hotspot for visitors and those traveling from the DR's larger cities. There's a new highway that's a source of much pride connecting the...
El Limón 32000, Dominican Republic
The journey to Cascada El Limon takes about 30 minutes on horseback. The trail is rocky and muddy and steep in some spots, but the horses are surefooted, and you'll have a guide walking nearby just in case your horse gets a little excited. Once...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles