Collected by Dijedal
Playa Bonita, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
Playa Bonita is a beautiful stretch of sand on the Semana Peninsula, located near the more popular Las Terrenas. The beaches of the Semana Peninsula are much less developed than other parts of the Dominican Republic north coast and are no less...
Playa Las Galeras, Las Galeras Las Galeras Samana, Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic
Kiosco Las Galeras is a seafood shack at the end of the only road into town, where it terminates at the main, white sand beach of Las Galeras. The seafood is all fresh caught and, in some cases, still kicking. Everything is served with platanos...
Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic
Las Galeras lies at the end of the Semana Peninsula, where the last couple white sand beaches meet the rocky headland. The beaches here are secluded and never full. A rental car comes in handy for reaching Las Galeras and exploring the surrounding...
Playa Rincon, 32000, Dominican Republic
Nearby the town of Las Galeras is Playa Rincon, which is regarded by many as one of the finest beaches in all of the Caribbean for its seclusion, fine white sands and crystal clear waters. To reach Playa Rincon, one must drive out of town into the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico