Collected by Melissa Brecher
Playa Rincon, 32000, Dominican Republic
Nearby the town of Las Galeras is Playa Rincon, which is regarded by many as one of the finest beaches in all of the Caribbean for its seclusion, fine white sands and crystal clear waters. To reach Playa Rincon, one must drive out of town into the...
Playa Bonita, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
Playa Bonita is a beautiful stretch of sand on the Semana Peninsula, located near the more popular Las Terrenas. The beaches of the Semana Peninsula are much less developed than other parts of the Dominican Republic north coast and are no less...
Carretera hacia el portillo ,, Samana 10112, Dominican Republic
In the past few years, Las Terrenas has become a popular bohemian style destination alternative for those you are not into all inclusive resorts in Punta Cana. The European expat community has infused an international flavor into the local hotel,...
El Limón 32000, Dominican Republic
The 86-villa Balcones del Atlántico opened two years ago in Las Terrenas in the mountainous Samana Peninsula in the Dominican Republic. This is one of the most postcard-perfect spots in the northern Antilles. The remote setting is mythical. The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna