Collected by Jessica frank
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Perched above El Recon Beach, Kiosco is a lazy day waiting to happen. Your only lesson may be on the three B's: Brugal, Barcello, and Bermudez. All ron (rum) worth whiling away the hours with. Don't forget to order up a little pollo a la planca...
5 km 10.5, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
Doing yoga to the sounds of the surf on Kite Beach? Amazing! Yoga Cabarete is located almost on top of the sand at Kite Beach. You can namaste to the sunrise and sunset, as the beach faces North, and watch as kite boarders throw themselves to the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked