Collected by Beau Beaudoin
Calle Hostos # 302, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Mesón de Bari, on Calle Hostos between Luperón and Salomé Ureña, is a good choice for Dominican cuisine in the Zona Colonial. Set over two floors with exposed wooden beams and an eclectic mix of paintings adorning the walls, the restaurant / bar...
Loma Bonita, Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
Set on the manicured grounds of the Bonita Villas next to Playa las Ballenas, Spoon Beach is a simple French bistro that serves up quality food at exceptionally low prices. The menu is fixed price, and around $4 gets you two courses. You choose...
A trip to the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve is a highlight of any visit to the Dominican Republic. The network of trails leads through beautiful tropical forest and delivers visitors to 12 freshwater lagoons, some of which are open...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local