Collected by Beau Beaudoin
Calle Hostos # 302, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Mesón de Bari, on Calle Hostos between Luperón and Salomé Ureña, is a good choice for Dominican cuisine in the Zona Colonial. Set over two floors with exposed wooden beams and an eclectic mix of paintings adorning the walls, the restaurant / bar...
Loma Bonita, Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
Set on the manicured grounds of the Bonita Villas next to Playa las Ballenas, Spoon Beach is a simple French bistro that serves up quality food at exceptionally low prices. The menu is fixed price, and around $4 gets you two courses. You choose...
Punta Cana Village Olivo 14, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Inside Punta Cana’s Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve, underground rivers that run toward the sea feed 12 crystal-clear freshwater pools, five of which are swimmable. Dive off a wooden platform into the largest one—the...
- 1 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 2 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast