Collected by maguire
Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic
Las Galeras lies at the end of the Semana Peninsula, where the last couple white sand beaches meet the rocky headland. The beaches here are secluded and never full. A rental car comes in handy for reaching Las Galeras and exploring the surrounding...
5 km 10, 5, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
Located right on Kite Beach in Cabarete, this place is home to many activities on site including a jiu jitsu dojo, yoga loft, cross fit gym, flying trapeze, pool, and beach front restaurant/bar, and best of all: a kite school. Whether you want to...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter