Collected by Joelelle Coley
Playa Las Galeras, Las Galeras Las Galeras Samana, Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic
Kiosco Las Galeras is a seafood shack at the end of the only road into town, where it terminates at the main, white sand beach of Las Galeras. The seafood is all fresh caught and, in some cases, still kicking. Everything is served with platanos...
Playa Diamante, 33000, Dominican Republic
At Diamond Beach in Cabrera, Dominican Republic, you can walk out into the water nearly 200 feet before it even gets above your knees. A natural hot spring runs beneath the cove and warms the sand under your feet. This is a great beach for kids as...
Av. 30 de Marzo 140, Santo Domingo 10201, Dominican Republic
After a night of partying Dominicans in Santo Domingo head to popular old school spot Payan. It became my favorite place to eat not only because of their luscious pork leg sandwiches, but also all of the freshly made juices they offer. It was...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands