Collected by Paige Costelloe
200 Tower Ave, St Paul, MN 55111, USA
Built after the War of 1812, Fort Snelling (formerly Fort St. Anthony) overlooks the confluence of the Mississippi and Minnesota Rivers from the bluffs. It's a place of cultural significance for Native American, military, early trade, and civil...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village