Collected by Richard Coupland
Dolomites, 38031 Campitello di Fassa TN, Italy
The most beautiful place I have ever been, hands down. The Dolomites are a mountain range in Northern Italy that will leave you speechless. Stay overnight in Castelrotto or one of the many equally quaint towns in the valley and get advice from a...
Compatsch, 62/3, 39040 Alpe di Siusi BZ, Italy
39040 Kastelruth, Province of Bolzano - South Tyrol, Italy
When I first saw The Schlern/Sciliar in the Dolomites of the Alpe di Siusi region I think my heart skipped a beat. Gorgeous, I thought. Stunning. Rugged. And this coming from a gal who spent 15 years living in Golden, Colorado. The majestic peaks,...
38066 Riva del Garda, Province of Trento, Italy
Sport rock climbing is a family affair in Lago di Garda. The young and the old gather together on Sundays at the bottom of routes to cheer each other on. But don't worry about the crowds; the sheer number of bolted routes will have you occupied...
36015 Schio, Province of Vicenza, Italy
During my cycling trip in North Italy, I visited Schio, a little town at the foot of the Alps. Since I'd never heard about it before, I didn't know what to expect. But it left me speechless. Stone paved streets, old style houses, little coffee...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico