Collected by Richard Coupland
Compatsch, 62/3, 39040 Alpe di Siusi BZ, Italy
39040 Kastelruth, South Tyrol, Italy
When I first saw The Schlern/Sciliar in the Dolomites of the Alpe di Siusi region I think my heart skipped a beat. Gorgeous, I thought. Stunning. Rugged. And this coming from a gal who spent 15 years living in Golden, Colorado. The majestic peaks,...
36015 Schio, Province of Vicenza, Italy
During my cycling trip in North Italy, I visited Schio, a little town at the foot of the Alps. Since I'd never heard about it before, I didn't know what to expect. But it left me speechless. Stone paved streets, old style houses, little coffee...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May