Doin it again
Collected by Timothy Cassese
Los Cerros, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
Not far west of the Pan American Highway, just off of Hwy 21, if memory serves, in the city of Liberia, Costa Rica, sits a nondescript abode. It doesn't stand out much from the surrounding homes with its white walls, tin roof, and leaning wooden...
Guanacaste Province, Bagaces, Costa Rica
Off a small country road we found this great zip line company. The experience starts with a hike up the mountain where we saw white faced monkeys, birds, and lots of other creatures. At the top we began our descent via zip line. It was a long...
The thermal hot springs in Rincón de La Vieja at Rio Negro (Black River) may not be as well known as those in the Arenal area, but we had the pools and surrounding forest to ourselves. From where we stayed at the Hacienda Guachipelin Rincón de La...
Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Langosta, Costa Rica
Sunrise was beautiful, coming up at about 5am Good for me because I loved being up that early, bad for my wife!
155, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Ask anyone in Tamarindo where to eat lunch, and the first recommendation will be Nogui's. There's a reason for that. A smattering of beach chairs, tables, and benches right on the beach make up Nogui's dining area. There's also an indoor bar and...
Despite Tamarindo still being a small surfing town, it does have some good diversity when it comes to dining! Patagonia Argentinian Grill (located right on the corner of the two main roads - you can't miss it) was a delightful surprise for dinner....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map