Collected by kashif
Mesaieed City Rd, Umm Said, Qatar
The Regency Holiday Desert Camp, located an hour’s drive from Doha, offers a blend of traditional Bedouin camping coupled with glamorous comfort. This glamping site is ideal to go quad biking or camel riding through the desert, to listen to live...
Al Souq, Doha, Qatar
Souq Waqif is one of the top tourist destinations in Doha and one of the most traditional markets in the region. A hundred years ago, this was the place where the Bedouins traded livestock, spices and general goods, but now, the old souq has been...
Al-Fanar Islamic Cultural Center is one of the most widely known architectural landmarks in Doha. In this wedding-cake shaped building, non-Muslim visitors are offered extended as well as crash-courses on the Islamic faith. It offers a variety of...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers