Collected by Niki
Al Ashat street, الدوحة، Qatar
The Gold Souq: Located in downtown Doha, next to the central bus station and Al Fardan Plaza, this gold market offers anything from very affordable imported bangles and chains to locally made bridal jewelry sets worth hundreds of thousands of...
Not many places in the world celebrate, honor, and look after camels with the passion Qataris do. During the winter months, Shahaniya Racetrack holds weekly camel races, where visitors are invited to follow the camels from the comfort of their...
Al-Mourjan, the only restaurant on the corniche, offers a wide selection of gourmet Arabic food. With an impressive spread of hot and cold mezze appetizers, raw meat dishes, local and Lebanese seafood delicacies, Al-Mourjan serves dinner in the...
Hamad International Airport houses a gigantic 20-ton, 23-ft teddy bear with its head stuck inside an equally gargantuan lamp. The teddy is the largest of the only three in the world created by Swiss artist Urs Fischer. This bright yellow teddy...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December