Collected by Niki
Al Ashat street, الدوحة، Qatar
The Gold Souq: Located in downtown Doha, next to the central bus station and Al Fardan Plaza, this gold market offers anything from very affordable imported bangles and chains to locally made bridal jewelry sets worth hundreds of thousands of...
Not many places in the world celebrate, honor, and look after camels with the passion Qataris do. During the winter months, Shahaniya Racetrack holds weekly camel races, where visitors are invited to follow the camels from the comfort of their...
Al-Mourjan, the only restaurant on the corniche, offers a wide selection of gourmet Arabic food. With an impressive spread of hot and cold mezze appetizers, raw meat dishes, local and Lebanese seafood delicacies, Al-Mourjan serves dinner in the...
Hamad International Airport houses a gigantic 20-ton, 23-ft teddy bear with its head stuck inside an equally gargantuan lamp. The teddy is the largest of the only three in the world created by Swiss artist Urs Fischer. This bright yellow teddy...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019