Collected by Aaron Wittstock
Omar Al Mukhtar Street, Area 61, Al Dafna, Street #850, Doha, Qatar
The most exhilarating thing we did was go on a desert safari. They usually cost about $60 a person and take 8 hours but we arranged for a private half-day tour for $220 total. Natalie and I went with two very cool staff members from W Doha and we...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village