Collected by Chris Halloran
Al Souq, Doha, Qatar
Souq Waqif is one of the top tourist destinations in Doha and one of the most traditional markets in the region. A hundred years ago, this was the place where the Bedouins traded livestock, spices and general goods, but now, the old souq has been...
Omar Al Mukhtar Street, Area 61, Al Dafna, Street #850, Doha, Qatar
The most exhilarating thing we did was go on a desert safari. They usually cost about $60 a person and take 8 hours but we arranged for a private half-day tour for $220 total. Natalie and I went with two very cool staff members from W Doha and we...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles