Collected by Layne Tisdel Martin
Omar Al Mukhtar Street, Area 61, Al Dafna, Street #850, Doha, Qatar
The most exhilarating thing we did was go on a desert safari. They usually cost about $60 a person and take 8 hours but we arranged for a private half-day tour for $220 total. Natalie and I went with two very cool staff members from W Doha and we...
Al Souq, Doha, Qatar
Souq Waqif is one of the top tourist destinations in Doha and one of the most traditional markets in the region. A hundred years ago, this was the place where the Bedouins traded livestock, spices and general goods, but now, the old souq has been...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun