Collected by Doc Mara
Doc Mara′s Wishlist
Lungarno degli Archibusieri, 8, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
There are few better places from which to enjoy river views and sunsets than the Ponte Vecchio, built in 1345. Spanning the Arno's narrowest point, this is the only bridge to have survived the German bombing of the city in 1944. There have always...
Tower Bridge Rd, London SE1 3UN, UK
I like to have a theme when I travel, especially if I'm traveling alone, especially if it's to a place I've been a bunch of times before. Last time I was in London, I decided to focus in on Shakespeare. It was my jet lag day, so I spent the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun