Diving in to Indonesia
Collected by Gregory Kruse
Tombariri, Minahasa Regency, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
If you go diving in the Lembeh Strait, off north Sulawesi don’t miss the courtship dancing of the tiny Mandarin Fish. They come creeping cautiously from the coral rubble in quiet bays at sunset, wide-eyed and wanton, swishing their little tails...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village