Collected by Sherry Ott , AFAR Ambassador
Chouran Street, بيروت، Lebanon
A stunning set of rocks welcome you to the city of Beirut. Pigeons’ Rock (also known as the Rock of Raouché) is located at Beirut’s western-most tip, the two huge rock formations stand like gigantic sentinels to the city. Locals love to walk along...
56 Madrid street، Mar Mikhayel، Lebanon
"A boutique that sells Mideast-chic clothing and home décor. The shop has a modern design sensibility, pure and simple, but it’s inspired by the traditional shapes, techniques, and fabrics of the region.” 56 Madrid St., 961/1-444-141." —Kamal...
- 1 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 4 Tips + News The World’s First Energy-Positive Hotel Is Coming to Arctic Norway
- 5 Hotels 10 Airbnb Alternatives for Every Kind of Vacation Home Seeker