Dining in Eden
Collected by Serena Renner, AFAR Contributor
The Wharf, Lake St, Merimbula NSW 2548, Australia
Featuring panoramic ocean views and an aquarium, the restaurant at Merimbula Wharf is an easy choice for lunch. The menu specializes in fresh local seafood as well as zesty salads and Australian wines. Go for the zucchini-flower starter, the...
134 Imlay St, Eden NSW 2551, Australia
As part of its mission to reduce food waste, Sprout Eden asks customers not to judge an apple by its skin: Every part of Sprout’s creative breakfast and lunch dishes tastes delicious. Don’t turn down a flat white, either—Sprout is the only café...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now