Dining in Brisbane
Collected by Serena Renner, AFAR Contributor
Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Watch the sun go down and the city light up over a few drinks at Eagle Street Pier. It's the most relaxed Brisbane's (smaller) answer to Wall Street ever gets and there isn't a prettier place in town to loosen the tie or let your hair down....
Brisbane QLD, Australia
This sophisticated restaurant can be found at the southern end of South Bank, right under the Goodwill Bridge. Diners may sit indoors or out—either way, the city and river views are stunning. The menu centers on Mediterranean flavors; start...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now