Collected by Barry Stevenson
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
This upscale, all day "diner" may be slightly hidden in the lobby of the W Hotel, however this Miami outpost of the popular NYC restaurant is a great place to grab a bite either pre or post beach. I've had breakfast, lunch and dinner here. The...
3203 W Bay to Bay Blvd, Tampa, FL 33629, USA
If this breakfast sandwich picture doesn't make you want to visit Pinky's, I'm not sure what else I can tell you. But how about this: even if diners aren't your thing, you should visit Pinky's. They have cheap Cuban breakfast sandwiches and...
6 Marina Side Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
You won't find too many diners in the South, mostly because we're too busy building another Chick-Fil-A or a Waffle House. So, when you do stumble upon a diner, go. Hilton Head Diner is just that—a diner. The service is good, the food and drinks...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign