Collected by Barry Stevenson
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
This upscale, all day "diner" may be slightly hidden in the lobby of the W Hotel, however this Miami outpost of the popular NYC restaurant is a great place to grab a bite either pre or post beach. I've had breakfast, lunch and dinner here. The...
3203 W Bay to Bay Blvd, Tampa, FL 33629, USA
If this breakfast sandwich picture doesn't make you want to visit Pinky's, I'm not sure what else I can tell you. But how about this: even if diners aren't your thing, you should visit Pinky's. They have cheap Cuban breakfast sandwiches and...
6 Marina Side Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
You won't find too many diners in the South, mostly because we're too busy building another Chick-Fil-A or a Waffle House. So, when you do stumble upon a diner, go. Hilton Head Diner is just that—a diner. The service is good, the food and drinks...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys