Collected by Daniel Phillips
60 21st St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Pamela's is a Pittsburgh establishment through and through, and has been serving up classic breakfast fare done well since the 1980s. If you're a hotcake lover, you owe it to yourself to check this place out—and make sure you order yourself a side...
507 Main St, Waltham, MA 02452, USA
You might recognize this restaurant from the 2013 movie Labor Day. Enter Wilson's Diner, and you've stepped back in time. Built in 1949 by the Worcester Lunch Car Company, it is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Early risers:...
12 Purple Heart Hwy, Brooks, ME 04921, USA
When I asked for the story of Ralph's Cafe, I got a laugh line that, while well practiced, smacks a whole lot of the truth. “We bought it,” said Mike, the steadfast man doing everything but cooking, “because then we wouldn't have to look for jobs....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village