Dijon, Lyon, Chablis
Collected by Sarah Olson
Rue de la Montagne, 21640 Vougeot, France
After another lazy morning cruising the Canal du Bourgogne on the Prosperite, our tour guide, Rejane brought us to the impressive Clos de Vougeot. Clos de Vougeot is one of the wineries in the "Route des Grand Cru" - an ultra-elite region of land...
2 Rue Claude Ramey, 21000 Dijon, France
If the ironwork throughout the Les Halles covered market in Dijon, France, reminds you of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, there is good reason. Gustave Eiffel, a native son of Dijon, designed the market in the 19th century. One of France’s largest and...
21000 Dijon, France
The Musée des Beaux-Arts is located in the centre of the ancient town of Dijon, in what used to be the palace of the Valois Dukes of Burgundy. The architecture is stunning, with its high mansard roof and neo-classical trimmings, it was created...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles