Collected by Dibson T Hoffweiler
Dibson T Hoffweiler′s Wishlist
Happy Isles, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
No other landmark in Yosemite is as well recognized and beloved as Half Dome, the steely granite monolith towering 4,347 feet above Yosemite Valley. Geologist Josiah Whitney declared it “inaccessible” in 1870 but was proven wrong only...
Kahta, Adıyaman, Turkey
Climbing what seemed like endless stairs in the cold and dark early morning, I asked myself more than once, if it was worth it. However, after reaching the top and watching the sunrise I turned around and see the sunrise reflected off of the...
Wayanad, Kerala, India
Nestled in between mountain wildlife reserves and India's Southwestern coast, the Wayanad region of Kerala is a beautiful region of Southern India, though not mentioned at length in any guide book. The friends we stayed with hired a driver for us...
Zámecká, 284 03 Kutná Hora, Czechia
Always wanted to visit a bone ossuary. Not really sure why, except they just seem so bizarre. Finally got to Sedlec at Kutna Hora, Czech Republic. It didn't disappoint in the bizarre factor. I was so fascinated by how carefully arranged the bones...
Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany
One of Berlin's young and hip neighborhoods is Kreuzberg, in the south of Mitte. The neighborhood is known for its very large percentage of immigrants and second-generation immigrants, many of whom are Turkish. But in recent years, the area has...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter