Collected by Diane S. C. Ferreira
Diane S. C. Ferreira′s Wishlist
Agiou Markou 8, Chania 731 32, Greece
With its Venetian fortifications, Turkish mosque and waterfront tavernas, Chania Harbor is a medley of cultures that reflects Crete's layered past. The Venetians built its oft-photographed lighthouse in the 14th century. Egyptians restored it to...
Safari outfitter andBeyond reopened 10 stone-and-glass villas in 2011 after a complete redesign. The night skies here are so pure, the area has earned status as an International Dark Sky Reserve. An astronomer leads stargazing sessions at the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village