Collected by Diane Rumbaugh
Diane Rumbaugh′s Wishlist
Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
Many people know Napa and Sonoma, but fewer are familiar with Paso Robles in Central California. Paso is a few hours' drive south of Santa Barbara. It's a hotbed for the best new winemakers on the California wine scene. Paso is also less touristy,...
Supai, AZ 86435, USA
Struggle all morning and afternoon through the canyons leading to the Havasu Reservation at Havasupai to be met by some of the most gorgeous water you've ever dreamed of swimming in. Rich with lime, the water constantly changes the landscape,...
555 Airport Way, Camarillo, CA 93010, USA
Some people do amazing things with airplanes. That was the case at the annual Wings Over Camarillo, an air show at the Camarillo Airport that takes place every August. There were stunt pilots, parachuters, planes that fly in formation. It was a...
93001, 1901 Spinnaker Dr, Ventura, CA 93001, United States
First of all, I’m not a water person. To get me in a boat is a big deal. To get me in a kayak is, well, an even bigger deal. That being said, when I had the opportunity to kayak along Santa Cruz island in the Channel Islands National Park (11...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign