Collected by Courtney Middlebrook
2923 Canton St, Dallas, TX 75226, USA
Shoppers, beware: Once you enter Factory Girl, a high-end boutique in Dallas, you'll find it difficult to leave. On the racks, search for vintage designer pieces from as early as the 1960s (Dior, Gaultier, and Lanvin are just a few of the names...
1902 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
Downtown Dallas has undergone a dramatic transformation in a little more than a decade, adding several buildings by world-class architects, a slew of notable restaurants and hotels, and feats of engineering daring like Klyde Warren Park. Much of...
4217 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219, USA
Prime real estate and prime rib go hand in hand at Al Biernat's steakhouse. Diners come for the house Bone-in Ribeye and the 10-ounce Wagyu-Angus Filet Mignon. Meats are USDA prime. Filet is Top Choice and Bone-In New York Strip is dry-aged for 21...
13350 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75240, USA
When Texans think about shopping on a grand scale, they think of Galleria Dallas. The expansive, multi-level retail hub is shopaholic central, with more than 200 stores and restaurants ranging from budget-chic shop H&M to Nordstrom. Go for a spin...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign