Collected by Jc Rivas
Av. Juárez, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06050 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
The imposing, white-domed wedding cake now known as Palacio de Bellas Artes was originally planned as a national theater, and construction was begun in 1904. The Mexican Revolution, among other things, postponed its completion until 1934, which...
Av. 5 de Mayo 61, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06000 Centro, CDMX, Mexico
The restaurant and bar, called El Balcon del Zocalo, on the roof top of the Holiday Inn located along the Zocalo, or central square, of Mexico City is worth the inflated prices in order to get a bird's eye view of Mexico's largest and most...
Tabasco 109, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Belmondo is sandwich paradise, for purists and innovators alike. You’ll find the gourmet version of the typical BLT, Reuben and grilled cheese options, but also more elaborate creations. Their sandwich of lechón (roasted pork), frijoles con veneno...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands