Collected by Jenn Young
5200 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Having visited Detroit dozens of times for work, I was errant in never having explored the Detroit Institute of Arts Museum. To my own discredit, it took threats of the pieces being sold to pay the city's debts (these threats continue today) to...
2648 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI 48208, USA
Fans of Motown can see the studio where famous artists recorded some of their albums, check out memorabilia, and listen to some classics at the Motown Historical Museum. Their collection is extensive and owns a wonderful array of uncommon photos....
3600 Heidelberg St, Detroit, MI 48207, USA
I know that most people think little of Detroit, Michigan as a getaway destination, but it was during a brief visit to the city that I learned of the Heidelberg Project, an outdoor folk art installation that brings purpose and life to a few urban...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico