Collected by kc
2130 Michigan Ave, Detroit, MI 48216, USA
Step into Sugar House and step 100 years back in time. The saloon's decor, atmosphere, and drinks are based on the pre-Prohibition era, and the name pays tribute to the Sugar House Gang, a group of bootleggers in 1920s Detroit. The impressive...
1128 Washington Blvd, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Probably not one for vegetarians, Roast celebrates animal proteins in all their meaty marvelousness. Be bold and try cuts like tongue, ear, and cheek—in the hands of a great chef, you’ll be amazed at how delicious they can be. Even diners on a...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World