Collected by Meg Lee Weir
4240 Cass Ave, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
The light-filled retail space that is Nora on Cass Avenue is a haven of good design, unusual gifts, and all manner of tempting delights you didn't know you needed. The site claims Nora is a collection of "Scandinavian housewares, Japanese pottery,...
460 W Canfield St #101, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Just next door to its sister shop, City Bird, Nest is under the same ownership and shares the same unique, handmade aesthetic. Where the two differ is that Nest specializes in design-oriented, one-of-a-kind trappings for the home, from candles to...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December