Collected by AFAR Traveler
600 Town Center Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
Samueli Theater is one of the many theaters housed under the Orange County Performing Arts Complex. I've seen a variety of different independent comedy shows and plays here and I must say, it is one of the most visually stunning theaters I have...
Back Bay Loop, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, USA
The Back Bay Loop is a paved pathway that takes you all the way around the Newport Bay, an inlet from the ocean that has created a haven for birds and wildlife. Almost the entire path has designated biking and walking areas, making it a safe...
8471 N Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
The day started early, with fog covering most of the beach in a soft, eerie haze and muffling the sounds of people's voices and birds congregating around and among the rock pools. I had driven the short hour down to the beach from Los Angeles, and...
Balboa Island, Newport Beach, CA 92662, USA
Walk, shop, row, eat, relax—you can do whatever floats your boat on Balboa Island. There is a walking path that follows the one-and-three-quarter mile circumference, perfect for an afternoon stroll. Local tip: Don’t forget about Little Balboa...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter