Collected by Camilla
California, 23060 La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
A short flight from Southern California will put you within striking distance of gorgeous Playa El Tecolote. Even though we were there for Semana Santa (Holy Week), you can see for yourself that the crowds were light. Locals say this is what to...
Yelapa, Hab los Fresnos, 63197 Tepic, Nay., Mexico
Technically speaking, Yelapa is an idyllic cove that never quite caught onto the fact that the rest of the world has electricity--until about eight years ago. I boarded a small Vallarta Adventures charter boat from the pier in Nuevo Vallarta, and...
Michoacan can claim only a small stretch of Pacific coastline in comparison with neighboring states, but what it has is lovely and blessedly lacking in tourist overdevelopment. Playa Maruata is the most beautiful of Michoacan's beaches and the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna