Collected by Doreida Aleksi
288 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, USA
At this favorite joint for locals, a dozen raw oysters is literally only $8. Right on the water, good music, great people, and incredibly low priced high quality sea food. The crab cakes, grilled Mahi, and bacon cheese fries are to die for.
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World