Collected by Desiree Eckert
Desiree Eckert′s Wishlist
Rue Talensac, 44000 Nantes, France
One of my fondest memories from my semester in Nantes was visiting the Marché de Talensac, a partly-covered market selling everything from meats and cheeses to paintings, every Sunday with my good friend Teresa. We'd stroll around, checking out...
Lummi Island, WA 98262, USA
On Lummi Island, about three hours from Seattle, you can bike miles of farm roads, search for an ancient Native American petroglyph on Sunset Beach, and take a “wild foraging-and-feasting” sea kayaking trip with Elakah Expeditions to prowl the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter