Design and Art Tour of Athens
I was unsure what to expect when I recently traveled to Greece, my native homeland. My family moved to the US when I was seven and I haven't been back to Greece in 20 years. What I found surprised and enchanted me: Even as austerity measures were being put into place, I discovered a vibrant design scene and scrappy creative spirit on the streets of Athens. There are so small ventures filling the cultural and social gaps in the city that it is truly inspirational—and definitely worth a visit!
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale